Melanie DuPont, State Senate- District 22: RI Democratic Women’s Caucus 2020 Endorsed Candidate
When I’m at the State House, all my decisions will be motivated by compassion for the people, and the courage to do what’s right. I see too many people in our district struggling to make ends meet. I’m going to address that every chance I get.
- I’m going to fight for a living wage, and equal pay for equal work.
- I’m going to fight for everyone’s right to have a quality, affordable place to live.
- I’m going to fight for decoupling health insurance from employment.
- I’m going to fight to turn Rhode Island into a model state for green-energy employment and production.
- I’m going to fight to destigmatize and expand mental healthcare for survivors of domestic violence.
Contribute to their campaign at: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/mel2020